Featured image taken at
By Susan Dobias
First recipe with my Lavender Salts! Lavender is great paired with lemon or any citrus flavors. This would also be a nice seasoning combo for a mild fish such as tilapia. This was a delicious dish accompanied by some udon noodles.
Lemon-Lavender Baked Chicken
- 3 bone-in chicken thighs
- 3 chicken drumsticks
- juice of 2 lemons
- about 2 tbsp lavender salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a lightly greased 13X9 baking pan, arrange chicken thighs & drumsticks skin-side-up.
- Drizzle with EVOO & lemon juice. For extra lemony flavor, cut up the squeezed lemons & place them in the dish with the chicken.
- Sprinkle all over with lavender salt. For extra lavendery flavor, salt under the skin as well.
- Bake 30-40 mins or until skin is golden & chicken juices run clear.
- Let chicken rest for about 5 mins before serving.